I love nearly all vegetables, but I can’t say I’m a fan of avocados. That aside, I was still intrigued by Avocado, ‘an application and platform designed for two people to build and share a life.’
Avocado allows couples to:
- Communicate using free and fast messaging.
- Share photos, collect moments and create a shared gallery.
- Build a library of your favorite personal expressions to easily resend over and over.
- Send emoticons with ‘funny face’ headshots that only one person understands and loves.
- Selectively share photos to Twitter as a couple.
- Share lists for everything from weekly groceries to new date ideas.
- Build a complete archive of a relationship for walks down memory lane. Continue Reading →